Sweat, Stretch, Smile
30th September - 7th October 2017
Yoga Teacher, Cat Meffan, and Personal Trainer, Carly Rowena, bring their laughter, joy and an inspirational combination of fitness workouts and yoga to our Manoir. The setting of this duo in the calming vibes of the rolling French hills at Manoir La Croix de La Jugie is the perfect pairing to find your best you. Carly, Cat, and La Jugie's owner, Clio, all advocate balance and finding a healthy and happy way to feel incredible in your own skin, and this week in France will be a kickstart to a fabulously fit and healthy outlook.
Cat and Carly are firm friends and their partnership at La Jugie brings together their complementary background in yoga and physical training to help strengthen and tone your body and increase your fitness all-round, allowing your muscles different workouts over the course of the week and making sure to help them recover as well as tiring them out.
Food is equally important to your body's work and recovery, so you'll enjoy healthy, balanced and delicious meals throughout the week which will give you the fuel and nutrients your body will need. Using local ingredients, our freshly prepared meals are good for you, but don't worry there'll be a healthy dose of treats in there too - we are in France and it is a holiday after all!
Whether you're already a fitster, or looking to kickstart your healthy lifestyle, Cat and Carly will work you hard but you'll leave with a smile on your face.
Prices from £750 per person for a shared room and from £1300 per person for single occupancy. See below for rooms now available.
Cat Meffan is a 500 hour advanced Yoga Teacher, teaching vinyasa flow, rocket, yin, power yoga, restorative and meditation. As an ex-gymnast and dancer, Cat’s passion for movement has evolved over many years, seeing her teaching creative sequences and flows, with a hint of humour and light-heartedness as she goes. Find Cat on Instagram.
Carly Rowena is a Personal Trainer and Youtuber who specialises in challenges, healthy and feasible recipes, at home workouts, gym routines and on-the-go tips for people with a very busy lifestyle. She loves food and enjoys exercise, she has found a balance and a way to feel your best without sacrificing fun. Find Carly on Instagram.
You'll enjoy delicious homecooked food with a healthy vibe using fresh local ingredients from the region which is known for its rich, rustic and hearty cuisine. As with all good balanced diets, we'll pay special attention to replenishing your body with nutritionally balanced meals after your yoga and fitness sessions, as well as enjoying some special local treats.
what you'll get
- Daily yoga class
- Daily fitness session
- One to one time with Carly and Cat
- Yoga and fitness expertise Q&A
- one super relaxing 45-minute massage (more available)
- super comfortable accommodation in the luxury Manoir
- full board (three delicious meals and a snack per day) including drinks
- use of the estate facilities including heated pool, ping pong, bikes, billiard room and more
- free time to enjoy the surrounding area, explore the estate and relax
- super goody bag with our favourite partner brands
- transfers to the Manoir from Limoges airport on specified flight - please note travel to France is not included
- **please do not book travel until your place on the retreat is confirmed**
30th September - 7th October 2017
The schedule will vary from day to day, but an example day might look like this:
- 8am morning smoothie, juice or tea
- 8.30-9.45am yoga
- 10am breakfast
- morning: massages scheduled
- 1pm optional light lunch for those who are on-site
- afternoon: free time
- 4pm snack
- 4.30-5.45pm fitness session
- 6.45pm pre dinner drinks
- 7.30pm dinner
There will also be Q&A time, a healthy cooking demonstration, a guided meditation session throughout the week. We have plenty of recommendations for those who wish to explore the surrounding areas. Extra treatments can be arranged through the week.
We are currently FULLY BOOKED, but do email us below to be put on the waiting list for future retreats or cancellations.
- Shared twin room with ensuite bathroom - £995 per person - FULLY BOOKED
- Single occupancy double room with ensuite bathroom - £1500 per person - FULLY BOOKED
- Shared double room with shared enormous bathroom - £825 per person - FULLY BOOKED
- Single occupancy double room with shared enormous bathroom - £1300 per person - FULLY BOOKED
- Shared triple room with adjacent private bathroom - £750-800 per person - FULLY BOOKED
Everything on-site is included, but you may wish to allow extra cash for extra massages, trips to local towns and local taxis.