Yoga and Glitter
17th - 23rd June 2018
Andy Koblinsky is a pint-sized ball of yoga energy, bringing her backflipping gymnastics background to a fun and creative practice, accompanied by an awesome playlist! Andy’s yoga style focuses on the use of breath and body alignment but most importantly, they aim to be enjoyable and help you to get to know your body. From her sports training, she loves fitness and her yoga is definitely for those who enjoy a challenge – you will get a sweat on.
We're delighted to be hosting Andy on her first retreat; Manoir La Croix de La Jugie is the perfect peaceful foil to Andy's enthusiasm and happiness, and our beautiful, quirky interiors are the perfect place to relax in style off the mat.
Her flowing practice is totally tailored in her own style and practice with Andy is challenging but usually suited to many different levels. Her yoga can be slow and super powerful, as well as playful and energetic. Everyday is a different day so on this, Andy's first retreat, you'll find changing sequences but also a journey to the week which will deepen your practice and your sense of fun - wear your glitter!
As well as a beautiful environment, La Jugie is in the heart of rural France, so you'll enjoy healthy, balanced and delicious meals throughout the week (with plenty of French treats and tastes) which will give you the fuel and nutrients your body will need to make the most of this very special retreat. We use local ingredients and produce wherever possible.
Prices from £750 per person for a shared room and from £1300 per person for single occupancy. See below for rooms now available.
Andy cartwheeled her way around the world with Argentina’s gymnastics team before settling in London 15 years ago. She’s been practicing yoga ever since and 5 years ago decided to train as a teacher. She has trained with many amazing teachers such as David Swanson, Patrick Beach, and Biff Mithoefer.
Her classes focus on breath work and alignment, as well as yummy yin yoga elements, but mainly aim to be fun and enjoyable whilst giving you the motivation to greatly improve your practice. Prepare to sweat, stretch, relax, laugh and breathe. Andy's Yoga playlists are legendary as is her love of glitter and her secret box of sparkly festival catsuits.
You'll enjoy delicious homecooked food with a healthy vibe using fresh local ingredients from the region which is known for its rich, rustic and hearty cuisine. As with all good balanced diets, we'll pay special attention to replenishing your body with nutritionally balanced meals after your yoga sessions, as well as enjoying some special local treats.
what you'll get
- Twice daily yoga class
- One to one time with Andy for personal advice about your practice
- one super relaxing 45-minute massage (more available)
- super comfortable accommodation in the luxury Manoir
- full board (three delicious meals and a snack per day) including drinks
- use of the estate facilities including heated pool, ping pong, bikes, billiard room and more
- free time to enjoy the surrounding area, explore the estate and relax
- super goody bag with our favourite partner brands
- transfers to the Manoir from Limoges airport on specified flight - please note travel to France is not included
- **please do not book travel until your place on the retreat is confirmed**
17th September - 23rd June 2018
The schedule will vary from day to day, but an example day might look like this:
- 8am morning smoothie, juice or tea
- 8.30-10am yoga
- 10.30am brunch
- morning & afternoon: massages scheduled
- afternoon: free time
- 4pm snack
- 4.30-5.30pm fitness session
- 6.45pm pre dinner drinks
- 7.30pm dinner
There will also be Q&A time, a healthy cooking demonstration, a guided meditation session throughout the week. We have plenty of recommendations for those who wish to explore the surrounding areas. Extra treatments can be arranged through the week.
- Shared twin or double room with ensuite bathroom - £995 per person
- Single occupancy double room with ensuite bathroom - £1500 per person
- Shared double room with shared enormous bathroom - £825 per person
- Single occupancy double room with shared enormous bathroom - £1300 per person
- Shared triple room with adjacent private bathroom - £750-800 per person
Everything on-site is included, but you may wish to allow extra cash for extra massages, trips to local towns and local taxis.